pseudocode is the way of expressing a program or code so that it could be easily understood by programmers of every programming languages out there.
Pseudocode is an informal high-level description of the operating principle of a computer program or an algorithm
No standard for pseudocode syntax exists, as a program in pseudocode is not an executable program.
Following are the basic rules before writing pseudocode :
- Write only one statement per line.
- Write what you mean, not how to program it
- Give proper indentation to show hierarchy and make code understandable.
- Make the program as simple as possible.
- Conditions and loops must be specified well